Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
149 Doctors are Online

Pain in breasts, lump in right breast, hormonal or fibrocystic changes, on MECGLA CAP, pain reduction ?

Dear Doctor, I have been experiencing pain in both my breasts and lumps in my right breast. I visited a gynecologist 10 days back and after a physical examination , she said it is normal and that these are hormonal/fibrocystic changes. She advised me to take MECGLA CAP. I have been taking it regularly but the pain has not subsided. I can say that i have got relief only by 5-10%,thats it! I m worried that inspite of taking medicines, the pain still persists. Kindly, guide me on this. Thanking you.
Asked On : Fri, 16 Mar 2012
Answers:  2 Views:  546
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Endocrinologist 's  Response
hi jovi
there are two types of breast pain one is cyclical and other is non cyclical,relation to the menses
can you give me the exact nature and whether cyclical or not

thank you
dr arun kannan
Answered: Fri, 6 Apr 2012
I find this answer helpful
  User's Response
thank you for the inquiry.

i would like to know your age?married? children?

awaiting your full distory
Answered: Fri, 23 Mar 2012
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor