Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
192 Doctors are Online

Pain followed by instant swelling with redness in the eye, feeling of growths within the eye. How can I ease it?

i have a bad allergy infection and perhaps sinus . Last night i started feeling a pain and instant swelling or formation of a white pulse protrusion and a red extrusion in my left eye. My eye is very red and i can feel the growths, sore and abnormal with this infection. What can i take or do to ease the redness, growth and pain?
Asked On : Wed, 25 Jul 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  70
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Ophthalmologist 's  Response
as u said u r very allergic..but as u complained of feeling of growth/redness..that may be a serious condition..for which u must consult a eye doc..till then u may use olopatadine eye drops , 1-1 drop , 3 times a day, and clearine eye drops(decongestant), 4 hourly..since yr description is very non-specific..please specify the location, any medication taken..wht is yr age?? etc..
for growth..u may have to get done MRI/CT scan with assess..the origin of the growth..and its extent..
Answered: Thu, 26 Jul 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor