Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
193 Doctors are Online

Pain and burning sensation in my right shoulder

Hi i sometimes get an ache in my right shoulder which often, though more recently, turns into a burning pain. It doesn t happen too often, and not really for more than an hour or so at a time, but I have also noticed that it seems i have an extra/ slightly overgrown bit of bone where the ache is. Like Osgood Schlatter s disease but in my shoulder?
Asked On : Mon, 10 Jan 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  224
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
Dermatologist 's  Response
hi dear
pain in shoulder joint can be multiple things.
It can be calcification of tendons, osteochondritis,

Osgood-Schlatter disease is a disorder of the lower front of the knee where the large tendon under the kneecap (patellar tendon) attaches to the bone of the leg below.
The condition is characterized by localized pain and tenderness in knee area.

Why dont you consult orthopedic surgeon for this problem?
take care.
Answered: Mon, 20 Jun 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor