Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
182 Doctors are Online

Noticed cluster of bumps around anus. Do not hurt. Reaction to something?

Hi i have just noticed a small cluster of little lump around the area of my anus , its about an inch long and 1/4 inch wide, it kinda looks like goose bumps but really close together, i havnt got any other symptions besides that, you can scratch them pull them etc and they dont hurt, split or weep, is this something serious or could i be having a reaction to something, this time of the year (winter) my hands always dry up and crack and split, which is happening at the minute. Thanks
Asked On : Tue, 31 Jul 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  141
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
General Surgeon 's  Response
It looks like a Sentinel pile, a skin tag from the anal verge.It is due to Chronic fissure in ano, a crack like condition in the anal canal.
You should not be constipated.
You should eat high fiber diet and drink plenty of fluids.
The swelling may not come down by medicines.
Please consult a surgeon,get examined clinically and proceed accordingly.
Wish you speedy recovery
Answered: Fri, 4 Oct 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor