Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
128 Doctors are Online

No control over right hand, right leg. Solution?

I m a 19 yrs old boy, my problem is that whenever i suddenly start walking or whenever i just stands my right hand(palm) & my right leg start moving & i don t have control on it, i can t be able to stop it, can you please tell me what should i do to stop happening this to me, it really feels bad, because of this i stop playing football & cricket please help me
Asked On : Sat, 10 Nov 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  15
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
General Surgeon 's  Response
Apr 2013
Hi and welcome to HCM.
This is very strange and uncommon symptom in such young people. It should be evaluated by neurological examiantion and further tests.It sounds like some kind of tic or nerve damage and there are ceratin medicines which can help,but as I said you should do few tests called EMG and EEG.
Seconds option is that all these is based on psychological disoreder. In both case, you should visit doctors. WIsh you good health.
Answered: Fri, 26 Apr 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor