Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
168 Doctors are Online

No baby with endometriosis

I am female amd my age 32. i am married form almost five years now and i don't have a baby. i had before two years Undersocopy for the pipe if thier are working prpperly and the i was suffering from Endiamatroses. after this operation the doctor said i am fine and ican had a baby and i am suferring that on eof the pipe is narrow and i did once the iFV and it was failed. what do you the best thing that i can you.

Wed, 30 Jun 2010
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
  Anonymous's Response

Hi.. In vitro fertilization some times need few more attempts.. If the doctor has mentioned that there are chances of pregnancy, i would suggest you to try IVF again... All the best...

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor