Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
166 Doctors are Online

My wife has BP problem & we lost our two babies

my wife has BP problem. we lost our two babies. first in 5th month in 2008 and second in 7th month in 2010 . so where do we get the better treatment for this problem
Asked On : Thu, 6 May 2010
Answers:  2 Views:  185
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
  User's Response

we want best gyneclogust

Answered: Thu, 6 May 2010
General Surgeon Dr. Rajinder Bajoria's  Response
Depending on your residence you can consult some good multiplicity hospital,where gynecology department is managed by experienced gynecologist.Disclaimer
Answered: Sun, 13 Mar 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor