My whole upper body is sore including my back chest and neck. I am having a breathing problem

So we had trampoline for P.E. today at school and we had to do a front flip well i didn t flip fast enough and ended up slamming down on the trampoline on my upper back. My chin slammed on my chest , and i couldn t breath for a couple of seconds like maybe 10. Now my whole upper body is sore including my back chest and neck. Well my chest hurts when i try to take a deep breath. Also when i got off the trampoline i tasted blood all in my mouth. And no i didn t bite my tongue or anything.
Fri, 11 Dec 2009
's  Response
I would think you would be sore..oh, boy, you poor girl. I don't think it is necessary to go to the DR, because what I think happened is you are all sore from tensing up from falling-your muscles are sore and righteously so. If you are still experiencing any kind of breathing problem-YES, go to the Dr. You didn't mention that so I am assuming you are not, but IF you do-GO. You will probably be sore for a few days...take Tylenol every 4 hours and a warm bath or shower to make yourself more comfortable...and feel better.