Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
187 Doctors are Online

My sons BP has been high for a couple days. today it is140/90 is that to high ?

My son is 11 his blood pressure has been high for a couple days, today it is140/90 is that to high ?
Asked On : Fri, 18 Dec 2009
Answers:  1 Views:  227
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
  User's Response
Ensure that your son eats mainly fresh raw vegetables and fresh raw fruits and less junk. Following the ratio of 60% vegetables of which 50% should be eaten raw, 20% fresh raw fruits, 10% carbohydrates, 10% proteins. Include nuts and seeds in his diet. It is very important that your son eats a very wide variety of foods and that his meals are varied. In other words there should not be any form of natural foods including seeds and nuts, that exist in your country that your son does not eat. It is your responsibility to see to it that he eats for goods health. All natural foods inclusive of dairy products are good for ones health. Avoid artificial seasoning and use mainly allium vegetables and thyme for the flavoring of meats, steamed vegetables, rice and peas and other foods that you normally season. Have him avoid foods with excess salts such as some salty biscuits and chips that might be on the market. I've elaborated more on the food ratio at;_ylt=Apb49o0_0NIJJ0bTC.3wGkrty6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20090205075625AAF8aMT&show=7#profile-info-Th1EmKVtaa
Answered: Sat, 19 Dec 2009
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor