My semens comes very fast during intercourse

hi i 19 year old i have a problem of semens comes very fast during intercourse
Sun, 15 May 2011
Hi
Welcome to health care magic
start doing regular perineal exercises & anal squeezing exercise for 15-20 minutes per day .your problem will be solved.
‘Hope I have answered your query, I will be available to answer your follow up queries, “Wish you Good Health and speedy recovery”

Disclaimer
General & Family Physician Dr. Pragnesh Vachharajani's  Response
Hi,Rahul,thanks for query.There is no reason to worry.There could be reason for this.It is not a illness.You are young and this common among teenagers like you.you can try different technique like start and stop technique in which you need to withdraw in between the act,in other technique just press base of glans when you feel you are about to ejaculate.In most of the cases this happens due to performance anxiety.bye.