Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
182 Doctors are Online

My penis hurts when i pee or ejaculate

i havn t had sex for a year. however when i begin to pee or ejaculate the inside of my head is a little painful. i masturbate quite alot aswel what could the problem be ??
Asked On : Sun, 12 Jun 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  825
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Orthopaedic Surgeon 's  Response
Welcome to Healthcare Magic
Good Day
There may be evidence of urinary tract infection which is probably causing the pain. You will need to do a urine test to look for blood, pus cells. If you have any abdominal pain it would be wise to get an ultrasound done to rule out stones as well. Drink plenty of water and try having cranberry juice as it helps prevent and ward off urinary tract infection symptoms. Kindly speak to your Urologist regarding this.
Answered: Sun, 12 Jun 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor