Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
142 Doctors are Online

My penis hurts after removing the fore skin. Can I marry ?

hi sir i m 22 yr old guy... i have never did sex with any girl. but when once i had 2 tried facing problem in my penis.. when i had clinched my pennis outer skin it is easily moved but after that i started getting pain in front part of pennis even i cant touch through clothes when i toched it then i loosed my temper... can i eligible 2 marry... hw can i solve my problem.
Mon, 30 Jan 2012
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Ayurveda Specialist 's  Response
welcome to healthcaremagic
How long you are suffering from this problem? Is there any scar, swelling, it may be due some infection also but cant be confirm without local examination. better you visit your doctor and follow the doctor, Wash the zone carefully and sanitory habit
Take care
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor