Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
178 Doctors are Online

My husband has numbness in hands, ED, and light headed and is under a lot of stress at work

My husband is 33yr he has been having numbness in his hands and extending up his arms. This has been going on now for a couple of months but just recently (in the past 2 weeks extending up the arms) he was light headed for about 4 hours yesterday even after eating . He has recently been having ED. He has also lost about 20-30lb in the last 2 months (he is not trying to loose weight) He is refusing to go to the Dr. as we do not have any insurance what could be going on please help. He does dip. My name is Gretchen and we have 2 young children ages 3 and 4. My husband is under a lot of stress at work. He is self- employed and with the economy the way that it is I know that is not helping his health either.
Asked On : Tue, 8 Feb 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  239
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hi,Gretchen,thanks for posting your query.First of all he needs to get his blood pressure and blood pressure checked.Abnormal sugar is first possibility.the other reasons could be too much of stress affecting health.But in any case visit to a doctor is must.Please do not try cut corners,means you are saving some money by not visiting doctor but may have spend more in future if proper treatment is not done.bye.
Answered: Thu, 5 May 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor