My husband has just been diagnosed with atrial fibrillation and

My husband has just been diagnosed with atrial fibrillation and was prescribed diltiazem 120MGXT caps once daily. He has a blood condition with high platelets for which his hematologist prescribed hydrea which controls his platelets to about 450 to 550 (tested within the last 6 weeks). The cardiologist has suggested warfarin, Eliquis, pradaxa or Xarelto and told him to discuss choosing one of these drugs w his internist. Will these drugs interact and affect the hydrea?
Tue, 30 Oct 2018