Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
185 Doctors are Online

My eyes are becoming red, Do i need to got eye doctor ?

My eyes are becoming red, it itches alot. I do not have any eye problem, nor i wear any spectacles. I go to college in the scooter, some times i donot wear helmets. After that my eye starts itching and will become red. Do i need to got eye doctor for this.
Sun, 13 Feb 2011
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
  Anonymous's Response
You have given the treatment yourself. Wear helmet not for reducing redness of eyes but for your personal safety as well.
As regards redness of eyes, if they are asymptomatic and resolve by themselves do not worry.
Any redness with itching,or drop in vision should not be neglected. See an eye doctor
  User's Response
it is a sign of irritation of eye it needs to be checked with the doctor. i think you have dry eyes, so only you are suffering from this. doctor will give you some drops which will help you in solving the dry eye problem.
Ophthalmologist Dr. N. K. Misra's  Response
welcome to healthcaremagic portal
what you are having is allergy to have to take precautions to ensure have to 1)use glasses 2)wash your eyes 3)use astringent drops
I find this answer helpful
  User's Response
you should wash your eyes with clean water later it will become quite less. if it doesnot help you after sometime. please go to the doctor he will give yoiu good drops to put in the eyes and it will go off in 3 days.
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor