Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
150 Doctors are Online

My baby is suffering from loose motions

my 2 years baby ate stale biscuit yesterday and she is suffering from loose motions today, how can i stop her loose motions
Asked On : Thu, 17 Jun 2010
Answers:  2 Views:  1508
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Cardiologist 's  Response
Hi well come to HCM.
You may give her racicardil 10mg sachets half sachets three time a day, sporlac sachets half three times a day, strong diluted tea, cofee,butter milk,curd,rice etc
may be given. continue with ORS and if no response consult your doctor. source of
infection may or may not be biscuits. thanks
Answered: Fri, 9 Sep 2011
I find this answer helpful
General & Family Physician Dr. Pavan Kumar Gupta's  Response
Hello.welcome.Give her regular ORS.Give Coconut water,rice water,syrup vizylac and syrup zinc.good luck.
Answered: Fri, 9 Sep 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor