My Name is Peter I am English from the UK

I live in China and have for the last 18 years just over 1 year ago I was diagnosed with type 2 diabetes, the medication they put me on was 500 mg Metformin, X 2 x twice a day with meals 40mg Gliclazide X 1 once a day with meal and 50mg Glucobay X1 once a day with a meal.
I went to the UK two months ago and while I was there I visited the doctor for a type 2 diabetes checks and they took me off the Glucobay because of the bloating now I am back in China and my Sugar level has gone much higher is there a replacement for Glucobay I can take?
Sat, 20 Oct 2018