My BP is 85/62, should I go to the doctor ?

I was feeling very weak and lightheaded these past couple days. But this morning, I can t even go up the stairs without my chest hurting. So I took my BP and it said 85/62. I drank lots of water and had some soup, and I m feeling a lot better... Is it still necessary for me to go to the doctor? Thanks.
Thu, 17 Dec 2009
I would go get checked out, it is better safe than sorry. You doctor might find an undelrying condition, that this actually is not just a one time thing. Is your BP still low after eating and everything. Sometimes I get high BP and I feel fine. Your's could be low - presenting a health risk - and you could still feel fine, you never know. Good luck, hope you feel better!!!