Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
198 Doctors are Online

My 2 years old son has a block nose during sleep

my son age 2 years and 8 months, when he sleeps day or night he breaths from mouth,his nose remains block, and in the moring when he gets up, says nosee nosee. nose flows. sometimes after every 2 or 3 minutes he says nose flowing. is it the room temperature problem? or cold weather of London? he was born in London. parents r from pakistan. help please. thanks
Asked On : Sun, 13 Feb 2011
Answers:  4 Views:  319
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Lab Tests
Medical Topics
  User's Response
my 3 year child gets nose block in mid of night tell me cause n solution for this problem
Answered: Tue, 22 Feb 2011
Ayurveda Specialist Dr. Rajesh Lakhanpaul's  Response
Avoid exposure to cold, steam inhalation gives good relief, add a pinch of turmeric to his milk to raise him immunity against recurrent coryza, a bit of honey with cinnamon powder also offers relief. There is a syrup made from decongestant herbs and basil in name of crux [ BAN LABS ] you can use it 1 tsf bd.
Answered: Sun, 13 Feb 2011
I find this answer helpful
Homeopath Dr. KOMAL vig's  Response
hello anwar ... your sons immunity is lowered...if he has cold n running nose when he wakes up on the morning then the condition is called as rhinitis..
homeopathic medicines will be of great help .. to improve his immunity.. and he will be healed completely of the cold
god bless..
Answered: Tue, 22 Feb 2011
I find this answer helpful
ENT Specialist Dr. Naveen Kumar's  Response
Hi Anwar,

He seems to be having an enlarged adenoids, you need to get an x-ray of the adenoids done and use saline nasal drops 2 drops 3-4times/day. Enlarged adenoids can cause lots of other problems including ear problems. Also, he is having nasal allergy which has to be managed appropriately. I would advice you to get the child thoroughly investigated by a good ENT specialist.

Dr. Naveen Kumar
Answered: Sun, 13 Feb 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor