Owl Image

My 11yr old daughter has unequal chamber size of heart

my 11yr old daughter has been having chest pains & becomes breathless.?
she has had an ECG done, doctor said one of her chambers in her heart is bigger than her others so she needs to see a cardiologist, but has since began to walk with a bad limp and seems to drag her foot as her joints hurt her. the cardiologist appointment isn't till 14th april and the doctor just said it's best for her not to go to school till she's seen the specialist. nothing more has been said about what it might be but i'm worrying like mad. she has been healthy up until she had the flu 6 wks ago. please help.
Fri, 11 Dec 2009