Mom has the follwoing symtops: moderate to extreme nausea, extreme

Mom has the follwoing symtops: moderate to extreme nausea, extreme fatigue, foot is cramping causing pain, loss of appetite, food doesnt taste right, blotches on the skin with blood underneath, dry mouth & she is itchy so she is picking at skin. She has a history of depresson but has been steadily taken off any meds, a bout with temporal arteritis a couple years ago. She already had inconclusive results with cardiologist, urologist, psychiatrist. We have appointment with rheumatologist and she is getting an endoscopy next week. Any thoughts?
Sun, 14 Oct 2018