Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
160 Doctors are Online

Missed period, had light bleeding and spotting after intercourse. Pregnant?

Hi, I got my period on June 6 lasted 5 days ( I am always regular, only sometimes it comes a few days early) then had unprotected intercourse on June 26 he did not cum inside me, then on June 28 I had this very light sudden period that only lasted 2 days and a few days after I had this light brown pinkish discharge very light what i thought of was a period. Now in July I have not gotten my period and i havent even seen a thick discharge I normally get when I ovulate. Is there a chance that I could be pregnant?
Asked On : Mon, 23 Jul 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  254
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Thanks for query,
The chances of being pregnant are very less as you have intercourse on 26 th june & then after 2 times you gets 2 days period.
But on safer side you should go for home pregnancy Test if negative consider it as a spotting in delayed period & wait for few days .
Answered: Mon, 23 Jul 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor