Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
190 Doctors are Online

Missed period. Had protected sex. Pregnancy test negative. Having curd like discharge. Medication required?

hi sir i didnt had my periods from last 1.5 month , i had sex with protection bt before having sex his penis was rubbed against my vagina , i had tht home pregnancy test once bt the containter in which i collected my urine was a steel containner ,the test was negative. sir i am havinng white curd like discharge also with a lil odour , plz help m scared to visit a gyane cos i will go to gyne with my mom n she will get to knw tht m nt virgin .......plz prescribe me some medicine .
Asked On : Sat, 9 Mar 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  11
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
General & Family Physician 's  Response
thank you for your query
i went through your query & understood that is a candidal infection, you should wash your parts properly, you take flucanozole 150mg single dose tablet & your partener also have to take the tablet.
Answered: Thu, 8 Aug 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor