Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
128 Doctors are Online

Male health

i am a male 19 years old and today i noticed a funny feeling on my right nipple when i squeezed it, milk like liquid keeps coming out, should i be worried or is it normal
Wed, 3 Aug 2011
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
  Anonymous's Response
Hi Chris.It is not normal but then it is nothing serious to worry in most cases as it looks like some kinda infection that you have.Keep examining that nipple for the next few days and if there's pain or you feel that there's any subcutaneous wound then you will need to meet a physician.Should be fine with a course of antibiotic if it does not get ok by itself.
  User's Response
1.When it occurs in men,it is likely to be caused by an underlying disease.
2.thyroid level
3.might be deposited clogged fat.
  User's Response

it is infection...

and stop squeezing it..

squeeze your penis.!!lol

  User's Response

Immidiately seek a physician. Nipple infections are serious ones. It can cause cancers as well if not proprtly treated. Do not squeze as it will create internal wound and let infection spread rapidly.

  User's Response
I am 39 yrs. old & i want to know what kinds of test one should do at this age?
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor