Male health

i am a male 19 years old and today i noticed a funny feeling on my right nipple when i squeezed it, milk like liquid keeps coming out, should i be worried or is it normal
Wed, 3 Aug 2011
  Anonymous's Response
's  Response
Hi Chris.It is not normal but then it is nothing serious to worry in most cases as it looks like some kinda infection that you have.Keep examining that nipple for the next few days and if there's pain or you feel that there's any subcutaneous wound then you will need to meet a physician.Should be fine with a course of antibiotic if it does not get ok by itself.
1.When it occurs in men,it is likely to be caused by an underlying disease.
2.thyroid level
3.might be deposited clogged fat.
asher's  Response

it is infection...

and stop squeezing it..

squeeze your penis.!!lol

Naveen Singh's  Response

Immidiately seek a physician. Nipple infections are serious ones. It can cause cancers as well if not proprtly treated. Do not squeze as it will create internal wound and let infection spread rapidly.

mahesh khele's  Response
I am 39 yrs. old & i want to know what kinds of test one should do at this age?