Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
143 Doctors are Online

Lump on cleavage, pain on touching, underneath skin. Breast cancer?

Hello Dr. XXXX.. i havva ask you a question! And i want its answer really reaally urgent .. So i ve got a lump in my cleavage! It hurts ALLOT! some day the pain stays stop and suddenly it starts :( i cant even touch it! And the lump is inside the skin like a ball inside the cleavage! It hurts allot ! Please tell me something for the satisfaction , i am so muccch WORRIIED! I thought it might be breast cancer
Asked On : Sun, 22 Jul 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  551
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
Lab Tests
Oncologist, Surgical 's  Response
Dear Ma'am,

Sorry to hear about your problem. Usually painful lumps are not an indicator of breast cancer but it is always prudent to have them evaluated by a breast surgeon and to get a mammogram done. Usually these painful lumps are due to fibroadenosis, which is benign problem due to hormonal imbalance. This condition improves with time.

Hoping for the best.

Dr. Rohan Khandelwal
Breast Surgeon
Answered: Wed, 22 May 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor