Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
182 Doctors are Online

Lump in pelvic area, have ingrown hairs. What can I do?

I have a lump on the left side of my pelvic area. Sometimes I get ingrown hairs in that area that look mostly like a pimple and go away. I tried to squeeze it like a pimple but it seems deeper and larger than a normal pimple. I don t have any kind of health insurance and I basically live pay check to pay check so I can t afford to go to the doctor. Is there any thing I can do or purchase from the store to help with the ingrown hairs, and this lump?angie.
Asked On : Sun, 3 Mar 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  64
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Naturopathy & Yoga Specialist 's  Response
It is not advisable to do so if you take the medicine with out proper consultation definitely your condition will worsen so consult a Dr then proceed.
Get well soon.
Take care.
Answered: Sun, 3 Mar 2013
I find this answer helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor