Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
197 Doctors are Online

Lower right abdominal pain - what is causing it ?

lrq is a lump pelvic/ abdomen ct came back "normal" radiologist said it's in the "skin" of the abdomen due to "trauma" MRI scheduled but cancelled to rule out bruise, cyst or "fatty tissue" cuz insurance won't pay due to ct performed. It's painful, like an internal bug bite. It itches and throbs! Ever hear of this? Thought is was having 2 c-sections so thought nothing of it till pain became worse!
Asked On : Fri, 4 Jun 2010
Answers:  1 Views:  532
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Welcome to Healthcaremagic
Thanks for your query
A lump which has been screened to be in abdominal wall is more likely to be a benign problem. Depending on the etiology it may or may not resolve spontaneously. If it is increasing in size or causing pain it merits a treatment, surgery or medical management. It requires a careful assessment by a surgeon and decide about the management. It may be excised and sent for histopathology.
Take care
Answered: Fri, 9 Sep 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor