Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
145 Doctors are Online

Loose vaginal muscles post delivery, unsatisfactory sexual experience. Is there any home remedy to regain tightness?

hay doctor my problem is this i am a punjabi girl belong to punjab .i have 2 kids. i want to know can i make my vagina tight . because when us sex .then my vagina is so wet. and my husband not enjoyed with me . i am very sad only sex time my vagina is so wet not any time. what can i do for this plz suggest me . home made idea. simi
Asked On : Sat, 28 Jul 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  77
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Thanks for query,
Pelvic muscle exercise helps some what.Just hold your pelvic muscle like that (you have a urge to urinate but you are holding it) for some time & then relax it.This should be done at least 20 times in morning & evening.
You have undergone normal delivery or you have a ceserean.?If normal delivery then you may have lost some of it's elasticity due to over stretching leads to loose vaginal vault.
If it is due to delivery then you require anterior & posterior wall repair.
Vaginal fluid discharge during intercourse is normal phenomenon we cannot decrease it.
Answered: Sun, 29 Jul 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor