Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
142 Doctors are Online

Loose motion, done stool examination. What medicine to take?

Hi,one mouth ago i am suffering from loose motion that also like food poisoning . after that if i take any kind of rich food i am again suffering loose motion problems.that s why i am examination my stool for R/M/E and the physical examination report find Mucus (+), Vegetable Cells (+++), Fat Cells (++) what can i do know? what type of medicine i take ? i am 23 years old. still i am suffering it ............
Asked On : Sat, 20 Oct 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  37
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Urologist 's  Response
Jul 2016
Thanks for your query.You have loose motions since one month and your stool examination shows vegetative cells and fat cells.This is suggestive of colitis.Please take Tab Orni-o 1 tab twice daily for 5 days and avoid spice and oily food take soft die,curd, and fruits till you become normal.
Answered: Sun, 21 Oct 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor