Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
163 Doctors are Online

Leg swelling due to kidney problem. Hospital details required

Sai Ram Sir, My friend Sri Ajay Khatua is suffered from both leg souling since October, 2010 and now he is under treatment. As he is not sound in monetary and for better treatment, he wants to treatment at Sri Sri Satya Sai Hospital. age 45, male. mail address of satya sai hospital for sending my report, please mention.
Asked On : Fri, 11 Feb 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  137
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Urologist 's  Response
welcome to healthcare magic,
dear ajay,
if your kidneys are failing and leg swelling is due to renal failure, you need to show a nephrologist. nephrologist services ( dialysis etc. ) are not available at Sri Sathya Sai hospital. please confirm this and then decide to go to that place.
Answered: Fri, 11 Feb 2011
I find this answer helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor