Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
138 Doctors are Online

Large cavity inside anus, fluid build up, hurts on sitting, walking. How to remove it?

I have a small hole (1/8 of an inch wide) in my anus , on the side nearest my testicles. The cavity is larger inside than the opening, and it leads like a canal (inside) to near the base of my penis (probably going through the pelvic girdle). Near the opening of the hole, in the direction of my anus opening, there is a small bump that also has a small hole in it (pin prick sized) that is probably superficial. I can feel a fluid build up inside the larger canal, and it hurts to sit or walk sometimes, when it is too inflamed. It used to hurt on either side of my thighs, like I had an extra pair of testicles that were getting stepped on while inside my body, but for months now it is only on the left side and is smaller. I figured out that I can drain a pussy bloody fluid out of it when I apply pressure towards the opening. Little pieces of skin come out with the fluid, that look like little worms , but are not because I looked at them under a microscope. It just looks like a piece of tree bark under the microscope. My hypotheses are either an infection of bacteria (because the fluid makes my anus itch like crazy) (but I didn t see any bacteria in the stained sample under the microscope), or it is a gentialia hiccup ( genetic mistake) and must be surgically removed. What do I need to do to get rid of this tissue and fluid?
Asked On : Thu, 24 Jan 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  50
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Homeopath 's  Response
hi i had gone through your query and understand your concerns. i would come up with the possibility of ANAL FISTULA is the cause for your sufferings.

the possible causes include;

-usually this is a from a local crypt abscess
-crohn's disease
treatment option;
i advise you taking Homeopathic medicines gives safe and permanent cure for your complaints without any surgery
consult your local homeopathic physician for correct diagnosis of the case and remedy to fit your complaints
I hope this is helpful for you, thank you     

Answered: Sat, 28 Sep 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor