Lapband done recently, had diarrhea last night , morning stomach ache what is the cause ?

I had diarrhea before I went to bed last night but I woke up still having the painful stomach ache and now my bowel movements are a bloody chunk of goowhat should I do I am 19 years old and female. I do not know of this being a problem in my familys medical history , however I know that there is diabetes and high blood pressure . I recently had the LapBand done in December but everything has been amazing....there have been to problems. I have never had any kind of problem with bloody stool, yet my stool is now a bright red color and is very mucus like. My stomach hurts very bad and I am extremely uncomfortable. please help!
Mon, 11 Jul 2011