Ive been having a random pain/cramp in my left calf, paranoid about blood clots, give me any suggestions ?

I went to the hospital a few days ago for chest pains. They thought maybe it was a blood clot in my lung. They did xray and EKG and everything was normal. The Doc also looked and felt my legs and said they were fine. He said I had a less than 5 % chance of getting one. But it really freaked me out. And ever since then Ive been having a random pain/cramp in my left calf. I also went to my GP today and she felt my leg and said there was no clot. But im just freaking out still. I just kep thinking I have one and im just gonna die. Im three months postpartum. My leg is still sore.. any suggestions?? I need some answers
Thu, 3 Dec 2009