Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
145 Doctors are Online

Itching around vagina and hole. Suggest gel or cream?

Hi, my wife is 29 years old and since last few days she is feeling itching around vagina and even inside the hole. could you pls suggest any cream or powder to be used. I will also be thankful if you could suggest any therapy to reduce the size of boobs, currently the boob size is 38 waist is 32. The boobs are very loose and affecting on back.
Asked On : Fri, 7 Sep 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  20
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hello sir and welcome.

As for the itching, this could be an infection and any treatment prescribed without thorough investigation would be considered blind treatment and in most cases would be ineffective. So please visit your doctor and go about a physical examination, urine analysis and swab test if required.

As for the size of her breasts, this can be reduced by encouraging weight loss and/or breast reduction surgery, please consult a doctor for the same.

Hope this helps.

Best wishes.
Answered: Mon, 7 Jul 2014
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor