Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
169 Doctors are Online

Itches, boils on penis. What is the treatment?

hey please tell me a cream to cure boils on penis please suggest me one. it is been a week i am suffering from itches and boils on my private parts i am 18 yrs old i donot have any sex experience ...
please doc tell a effective cream or medicine i don't want to consult my parents as they think it is a STD and they will scold me for this
Asked On : Sat, 13 Apr 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  76
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Pediatrician 's  Response
Feb 2013

Thank you for your query on Healthcare Magic.

If you have not exposed to any sexual intercourse these boils are may be resulted from bacterial infections of skin which result in forming pustules or pyoderma.

If there is significant pus, it should be drained under aseptic precautions by a doctor.

If the lesions are small and few, local application of topical antibacterial cream like mupirocin thrice daily for 5 days is enough.

If the lesions are big and extensive, drainage of pus, oral antibiotics like cephalexin are required in addition to local antibiotic cream.

I advise you not to hesitate to inform your parents to inform.

Consult the doctor and get examined physically for the prescription of appropriate treatment for your problem.

Hope I have answered your query.

Answered: Fri, 19 Apr 2013
I find this answer helpful

3 Doctors agree with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor