Is yellow vaginal discharge during the 8th week of pregnancy normal?

.. hi im 7 going on 8 weeks pregnant and i jst start getting this kind of yellow discharge is that normal i looked it up and alot of people said its normal but im trying to make sure i dont have any abdominal pain or swelling or bleeding and it doesnt smell
Thu, 20 Sep 2018

Sometimes the excess of discharge is normal in pregnancy and it must have a clear colour. I suggest you do a vaginal smear to be checked for infection. Sometimes it may be a fungal infection or bacterial vaginosis.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.