Is using asthalin inhaler along with Seroflo 250 advisable?

Is it safe to take Asthalin inhaler and then after some time follow it up with seroflo 250..both are prescribed by specialist but Im not sure if its safe to take together..During the night I start sneezing continously which leads to irritation in the nose and throat and then to wheezing..I have taken asthalin to control the wheezing and irritation..should i follow it up with seroflo that I take every night?
Wed, 27 Jun 2018
Hello and Welcome to ‘Ask A Doctor’ service. I have reviewed your query and here is my advice.

Seroflo 250 is combination of fluticasone, a corticosteroid and salmeterol,long acting bronchodilator.Asthaline(salbutamol) inhaler can be taken along with as and when required basis to relieve acute bronchospasm.Short-acting β2-agonists like salbutamol have rapid
onset of bronchodilatation and are, therefore, used as needed for
symptom relief and have a duration of action of 3–6 h.Long-acting β2-agonists (LABAs) include salmeterol and formoterol, both of which have a duration of action over 12 h and are given twice daily by inhalation.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.