Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
159 Doctors are Online

Is there anything I can do to reduce the constant twitches I am getting ?

I've been having involuntary muscle twitches for quite some time now. They are in multiple places in my body. Is there anything I can do to reduce the constant twitches I'm getting ?
Asked On : Tue, 8 Jun 2010
Answers:  2 Views:  1379
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
  User's Response
my knees produce a twitching noise whenever i get up or sit down after long periods. this has aggravated since i started working out at the gym, is this a serious issue?
Answered: Wed, 23 Feb 2011
Ayurveda Specialist Dr. Ashutosh Thigale's  Response
I think you might have habit of eatting spicy-bitter things.If yes,stop these.Take a cup of milk+2tes of cow's ghee,thrice a day.
Answered: Thu, 10 Jun 2010
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor