Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
160 Doctors are Online

Neurological disorder, good neurologist?

Hi, My father has some neurological disorder and we need to contact a good neurologist in Bangalore. Can you please suggest who is a good neurologist to visit ?
Asked On : Mon, 19 Mar 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  119
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Neurologist, Surgical 's  Response
Hi. Thanks for coming to

There are many great Neurologists in Bangalore. It really depends on which part of the city you are looking in. If you ask my opinion though, you can't go wriong by going to NIMHANS. That is the place where the Neurologists are constantly seeing new patients and that is where they get to brush of their skills the most given the number of patients they see.

So if you are looking for a good experienced Neurologist, I would suggest you head to NIMHANS. If you want to look somewhere else in the City, let us know and we can help you find someone.

Hope this helps. Come back if you need anything else. Take care! Thanks for coming to
Answered: Mon, 24 Mar 2014
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor