Is there any ways to help myself to avoid this sleep talking ?

i did not know that i was talking in sleep. one day my friend came to city and as it was late in night he stayed in our house for that day, next day in the morning he told i got up from the bed and actually walked a distance and started giving a speech than i came and slept. i dont remember anything but he said i was giving speech. after this i asked my mom to observe my behaviour and she also said yes it was true that i talk in sleep that to i stand uo and than talk irrelevantly. this happens only in the night. shortly i am going a trip with office people, if this happens then people will make fun of me so is there any ways to help myself to avoid this sleep talking, can any body help me in this regard
Sun, 6 Mar 2011