Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
168 Doctors are Online

Is there any treatment to improve complexion of a 1.5 year old a?

hi My relative is one and a half years old (baby girl ). Her complexion is pretty dark. Face is wheatish but rest of the body is dark since birth. Her mother is fair by complexion and father is dark. Is there any way by which we can improve complexion of her body permanently? How long is the procedure? What are the side effects? How much does it cost? At what age can we go for it?
Asked On : Sat, 24 Mar 2012
Answers:  2 Views:  932
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
No except plastic surgery with too much cost and time.
Answered: Sat, 24 Mar 2012
I find this answer helpful
Dermatologist Dr. Puvvula Kishore Kumar's  Response
Hi..dear designer..,
Thanks for choosing HCM..,
Colour and texture of the baby...,
is entirely depend on Genetic code..,
And don't estimate complexion of baby in childhood...,
That too female...!
Bcoz..she wiill improve colour and tone of ..,
the skin after PUBERTY...Hormones will play major.,
role to improve the comlexion and body texture..,
So don't worry about this..and not the time now..,
After 6 years ., only think of this..ok
good luck.,
Answered: Sun, 25 Mar 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor