Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
152 Doctors are Online

Is there any option other than surgery for oligospermia ?

Hello sir, I am 23 years old mail, Not married.. i have consern to general surgeon .. my lab test reports are shown a case of 1) varicocele on left side and 2) mild oligospermia with more abnormal and dead spermatozoa with infection is seen.. Doctor has said that compulsary has to done operation.. I dont want operation... I want to control with tablets if possible..Please advise me what should be done to control this...
Asked On : Wed, 15 Jun 2011
Answers:  3 Views:  105
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Homeopath 's  Response
You may try homoeopathic medicine for varicocele. As blood supply is not proper to testis so sperms are not healthy. Use
1. Pulsatilla 30
2. Hamamelis 30
2 drops each 3 times daily for 2 months.
Answered: Wed, 15 Jun 2011
I find this answer helpful
Homeopath Dr. Ratnesh Pandey's  Response
welcome to HCM
for varicocoele you have to go for surgical procedure .but oligospermaia can be easily treated by homoeopathy.visit any homoeopathy doctor.or start with following medicine
Acid phos 30
Answered: Wed, 31 Aug 2011
I find this answer helpful
Homeopath Dr. Swati Ramkumar's  Response
Hello Mohammed,
Varicocele is an abnormal enlargement of the vein that is in the scrotum draining the testicles. Due to this the sperm production can be affected. In your case mild oligospermia signifies the presence of a problem that cannot be corrected only with medicines. Since you are just 23 years old, Surgery is the best option that would benefit you!! The sooner the problem is corrected the better the chances of the production of healthy sperms.

Please go ahead with the surgery !!!!
Answered: Wed, 15 Jun 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor