Get your health question answered instantly from our pool of 18000+ doctors from over 80 specialties
176 Doctors Online

By proceeding, I accept the Terms and Conditions

Dr. Andrew Rynne
Dr. Andrew Rynne

Family Physician

Exp 50 years

HCM Blog Instant Access to Doctors
HCM BlogQuestions Answered
HCM Blog Satisfaction

Is there any medicine to increase the size of penis ?

Tel me a madicin or habal oil for incris my short pnis How to incris my short panis...? what madecin or what harbal oil i me there name... i am 20 year old.. plz help me sir..
Wed, 8 Jun 2011
Report Abuse
Dermatologist 's  Response
There is no such medicine which can help to increase the size of penis. But many people cheat by selling some products and claim to increase the size. But it is totally wrong and false. Be careful dont get cheated
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]
Share on

Related questions you may be interested in

doctor1 MD

i am 20 years old my penis is tooo short plz tel me medicine to increase size of penis plz i m worried