Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
149 Doctors are Online

Is there any medicine for growing moustache ?

I am 19 years old but stil no mustaq or beard grow more. Only some few hairs have in my chin. What can i get medicine to grow up it.
Asked On : Mon, 4 Jul 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  661
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Dermatologist 's  Response
hair on face has genetic reason
every person has unique pattern of gene
hair growth also depend upon the hormone level also
as u r 19 and some fine hairs are there , u need to wait for a year as there is chance
if u r much concern then do
better to consult doctor ,
Answered: Thu, 7 Jul 2011
I find this answer helpful
General & Family Physician Dr. Ramesh M.Vachharajani's  Response
Thanks for query,
Go for hormonal study and if you find any deficiency in male hormone,go for the treatment.
ok and bye.
Answered: Mon, 4 Jul 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor