Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
192 Doctors are Online

Is there any home remedy to cure burn marks caused by applying garlic on pimples ?

i used raw garlic on my face to get rid of pimples which has left burns on my face leading to marks ....please suggest a home remedy to cure these marks i have burns due to applying raw garlic for the pimples on my face ... which have left marks on my face ...please suggest some home remedy for curing these marks and getting my original white skin back
Asked On : Wed, 15 Jun 2011
Answers:  3 Views:  3189
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
Medical Topics
Dermatologist 's  Response
u need to consult dermatologist
by using home remedy ,u have already spoil ur face
there is myth that home remedy is safe and effective
pimple is due to infection and hormone ,so no home product is effective ,so dont try it again.
for scar and spot u need to apply some cream .
avoid sun exposure .
dont rub over it just sponge over it
Answered: Wed, 15 Jun 2011
I find this answer helpful

 2 users find this helpful

General & Family Physician Dr. Mohammed Tauseef's  Response
Hi Latha, Welcome to HealthcareMagic Forum.
First get yourself examined by a Dermatologist, so that he can examine you and rule out if there are dark spots or Hyperpigmentation. You will require skin lightening creams, which should be used as directed by your Doctor and go for regular follow up. In the meantime, you can try these Home remedies:
1.) You can squeeze some Lemon Juice and Apply the same after mixing it with Honey on your scars using a cotton ball. Leave this on your face for 10-15 minutes and rinse off with normal room temperature water.
2.) You can also apply Ice Cubes on them regularly, which is a quick way to get rid of them, which is known to soothe irritated skin, tighten pores and keep your skin Hydrated. Drink Plenty of water and avoid stress.

Wish you Good Health.
Answered: Wed, 15 Jun 2011
I find this answer helpful
General & Family Physician Dr. Pragnesh Vachharajani's  Response
Hi,thanks for query.There is no home remedy you should try now.Please visit a skin specialist for this.Please do not try and experiment with anything on sensitive areas of skin like face.In mean time you can apply any moisturizer to relived local pain and burning.Please see a doctor.bye.
Answered: Wed, 15 Jun 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor