Is there a permanent remedy to prevent flu?

hello Sir I want to say that I am having a persistent flu. For the last 8 years,I am suffering from it. It has caused my hairs whitened. I mostly have headache too. I can not take breathing properly. I am fed up with this flu. I dont know what to do now. Please inform me whether flu has permanent cure or not? Also reveal that why I have flu All over the year and what is the permanent remedy for it?
Fri, 31 Aug 2018
Pulmonologist 's  Response

To prevent flu infection, usually, we recommend a vaccination against it. Please discuss with your doctor.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.