Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
156 Doctors are Online

Is the lump in the right ear thought to be tumor totally curable ?

Hi, Im a 21 year old female with alot of health issues but one concern is my ENT surgon descovered a lump that he thinks could be a tumor in my right ear just arund my jaw line i can feel the lump in that area but the doctor seen it through looking into my ear he drained my ear but within a hour it was filled up with puss blood and fluid again my ear drains this about 10 tiimes a day but the more i walk around the more it drains gives me a headach causing me to throw up at some points of the day what do u think it is im going to see my ENT surgon in 3 weeks but the constant worry is bugging me due to the fact im only young with health problems and a 2 year old son
Asked On : Wed, 6 Apr 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  99
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
  User's Response
Hi dear
Welcome to HealthcareMagic.
I advise you to prepone your appointment and get re evaluated.Headache and vomiting s are not good signs in your condition.You can opt going to a neurologist to rule out any central nervous system causes.
Take care.
Answered: Wed, 6 Apr 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor