Is swelling and pain in the vagina due to UTI and yeast infection?

Hi, can I answer your health question? Please type your question here... I went in last week for what I thought was a yeast infection. Come to find out I had a uti, and still unsure if I had a yeast infection too. They gave me meds for both. I’ve been on since Wednesday night. Well my vagina is still very swollen and still hurts. Trying to figure out what is going on.
Mon, 2 Jul 2018
Hello and Welcome to ‘Ask A Doctor’ service. I have reviewed your query and here is my advice.

1) Yes. These are symptoms of UTI and yeast infection.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.