Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
123 Doctors are Online

Is surgery the only way to cure piles ?

hello sir.. i am 21 yr old.. i think i have piles it only cleared by thr surgery ????
Asked On : Sat, 4 Jun 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  117
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Orthopaedic Surgeon 's  Response
Piles is enlargement of the veins near your anus which may rupture to produce fresh bleeding which you pass stool and severe pain. You may get examined by a Doctor to confirm. Piles or Haemorrhoids can be treated by variuos approaches depending on it;s type. Some require surgery and some don't.
Answered: Sat, 4 Jun 2011
I find this answer helpful
  User's Response
hi welcome,
no need to worry if you have piles.
if in the early stage it can clear with ayurveda medicines completely.
if it chronic along with medicines some surgical procedure is needed.
for you no need to worry ,you take medicines after consulting doctor only and not follow the advertisements given by some ayurveda companies.
thanking you
Answered: Sat, 4 Jun 2011
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor