Is shaving in the genitals with a rust razor harmful?

I gonna give birth soon,and so I tried to shave my pubic hair...after shaving,I notice there s a very small cut near the skin area as a little blood was oozing out.my first reaction was to check the razor n I notice it s a bit rusty on the edge...what should I do now?
Fri, 8 Sep 2017
Pulmonologist 's  Response
Thanks for your question on Healthcare Magic.
I can understand your concern.
By such cut injuries, there is risk of tetanus infection.
Pregnant females are always vaccinated forget tetanus during the their pregnancy.
So if you have taken Tetanus injection during pregnancy then no need to worry for tetanus.
If not taken then consult your gynecologist and take tetanus injection.
Hope I have solved your query. I will be happy to help you further. Wish you good health. Thanks.